From The Elvis Costello Wiki
1. Should the date be followed by a colon, as is customary on ECHP, e.g. 2006-03-21: text text.
- Customary, schustomary! :-) (just kidding) I'll put in the colon. -- JohnH 18:15, 21 March 2006 (CST)
- Colon will not be necessary if we use table format. JohnE 21:16, 21 March 2006 (CST)
2. Some dates have an added two or three letters suffix, to distinguish them from a concert which may occur on the same date. Is this needed?
- Makes sense to me. -- JohnH 18:15, 21 March 2006 (CST)
CSS for Table Format
- It would make sense to use CSS for table formats so that it is easy to do and consistent across all similar tables. JohnE 21:18, 21 March 2006 (CST)
- Agree. If you know a good link at MediaWiki or Wikipedia, post it for me. JohnH 21:24, 21 March 2006 (CST)