Latest Update: 2008-01-04
Trade List of John Everingham
Any Elvis Costello recording that I don't already have. I have lots to go! Current wishes:
- Any missing concerts from the current tour, please!
- Extra Honey - my current version has many clips and glitches; I need a clean copy please!
High quality scans of original artwork wanted for the following:
- Good Years For the Covers bootleg
- Hit The Road, Elvis bootleg
- I Did Talk To Tom Waits bootleg
- Red Shoed Imposter
This is the trading page of John Everingham. It shows the items I have available for trade. I do not trade any official recording that you can go out and buy, as I don't want to do the artist out of money that they should be getting.
I am primarily interested in gathering EVERY recording of Elvis Costello, so if there is anything that you have that I don't then that is a trade item. Other key artists that I am or want to collect are the Beatles, Jesus & Mary Chain, Gillian Welch and Lucinda Williams, but I am also open to other artists so please ask.
Ideally I would like to get the highest quality version of everything. Primarily this means that I will only trade for CDs and CDRs, i.e. I will not trade for cassettes.
- No money is made from any disks traded, now or in future.
- Copies are to be Disk-At-Once so there are no gaps between tracks.
- There must be NO small gaps (typically 0.1 s) between tracks either; many disks I have received have these and I find this really annoying.
- NO MP3 at all.
- Good quality CDr's are to be used, please.
- CDr's are to be sent well packed, without jewel cases, so that they are not damaged.
- If possible, could you send the artwork to me in electronic form, so that it can be added to the Elvis Costello Home Page and be available to other users.
- If artwork is to be sent physically, please pack it so that it is not damaged during postage.
Printing the Artwork
- Note on printing the artwork.
Articles, Memorabilia, etc.
I am also interested in collecting all articles, memorabilia and anything
else about Elvis Costello that I don't have already have. I plan to make
a list of these. For the moment, let me know if you have anything that you
can part with. Alternatively, if you could lend it to me, I could scan it
and add it to my main web site:
The Elvis Costello Home Page
I would then return the item to you.
Email me if you want to trade anything.
1/4 Harmans Road
Lyttelton CHRISTCHURCH 8012